The CPMA Community will be hosting a 2v2 Cup for Beginners on March 4, 2017 commencing at 16:00 UTC.
This event is only open to players that have been classified as beginners, and we have restricted entry to the first eight teams. To register please join the CPMA Discord Server, and message me ( xero).
Edit: The question was asked about regions. There is no specified region, however, this event will be taking place on EU-NA servers. Players from other regions are welcome to register so long as they are aware that will have to play under such conditions.
- Date: Saturday March 4, 2017
- Time:16:00 UTC
- Tournament Structure: Double Elimination
- Match Structure: BO3 Upper Bracket, BO1 Lower Bracket
- Team 666: chrononaut (analog) (c), woolleR
- Team Unnamed: ArcticRevrus (c), P$tache, Arcanix
- Team KOLOBOQUE: phi (c), dreAm
- Team Unnamed 2: Islinn (c), jlue
- Team Troasters: isabella (c), Hypsicratea
- Double Dragon: Magikarp(c), Treatz
- Haxs' n' Skillz: Mardy_ (c), ILIHIO
To be added to the free-agent list please contact xero on the CPMA Discord.
- Map Selection: Teams will call heads or tails using /callvote random 2. The winner of the coin-toss picks the first map and the loser decides the second map. Both teams cannot pick the same map.
- Server Selection: Any CPMA 1.48 server with standard settings could be used. If players can't agree on suitable server, it is picked by an admin. Once a player gets ready in-game he accepts the server and its settings as they are.
- Game Start: Teams must play their matching within ten (10) minutes of games being assigned.
- Match Reporting: After the matches are complete both teams are required to submit their results to an admin. Any discrepancies in reported scores will be investigated by admins.
- Demos: Players must take demos of all their games. Players can use cg_autoaction 7. Players must be able to provide demos of their games upon request.
- Cheating: Cheating will not be tolerated, and any players caught or suspected of cheating will be immediately dropped from the tournament.
- Cross-Regional Games: This is an international tournament, all matches are to be played on the fairest servers by default, however, if players are agreeable they are free to use whichever server they like.
The loser of the map selection coin-toss will get to pick the first server, and when it is their map pick, the opposing team will pick the server.
In the event of cross-continental/Atlantic matches, teams will play will toss a coin, and the winner will either select the server.
- Disputes: Admins have to ability to #shrekt you if they want.
- Discord: ALL players are expected to join the CPMA Discord Server ten (10) minutes before the tournament begins in order to check-in.
Links: Playmorepromode.org, CPMA Discord, CPMA Full Installer